Immersion and Ultrasonic Cleaners
International Chemical Company is extremely proud of our well-earned legacy of producing powerful, economical and efficient industrial cleaners and cleaning products. ICC was founded in 1906. At the beginning, ICC's line of manufacturer's chemicals was focused almost exclusively on metal cleaners and their derivatives. Now, over 100 years—and four generations of family—later, we remain at the vanguard of industrial immersion and ultrasonic alkaline metal cleaning technology. ICC's immersion and ultrasonic cleaners and degreasing and descaling compounds are formulated to remove heavy soils, carbon scale, surface corrosion, metalworking fluids and coolants, straight and soluble oil metal-forming lubricants, tramp oils and greases.
Featured Immersion and Ultrasonic Cleaners
Immersion and Ultrasonic Cleaners: ICC's powerful alkaline and acidic immersion and ultrasonic cleaners are formulated with advanced-technology detergent additives and select surfactants. All immersion and ultrasonic degreasing and descaling fluids are recommended for use in traditional immersion washers, soak tanks, dunker-type operations, and ultrasonic cleaning equipment. They are formulated with potent wetting, loosening and dispersing properties for the efficient and effective removal of metalworking coolants, metal-cutting fluids, straight and soluble oil metal-forming lubricants, waxes, greases, calcium soaps, metallic smut and other stubborn soils from the surfaces of ferrous and nonferrous metals within a wide temperature range.
Featured Immersion Cleaner for Ferrous Metals
- IC 2485-B is a highly concentrated, phosphate-free aqueous alkaline cleaner engineered for use in traditional immersion applications. It is compatible with all metals except magnesium. IC 2485-B is formulated to penetrate, loosen, remove and disperse moderate to heavy coatings of greases, oils, calcium soaps, metallic smut, dirt and road grime from the surfaces of heavily soiled components. This effective degreasing and descaling compound stretches its economic value by creating an efficient foam blanket on the surface of the bath, thereby retaining heat, which reduces energy consumption and operating costs. Left un-rinsed, the residual film provides temporary, in-process rust protection.
Featured Immersion Cleaner for All Metals
- IC 2497-D is a non-chelated and non-staining, all-metal alkaline liquid immersion and ultrasonic cleaner that is engineered to effectively remove residual cutting fluids, oily soils and metal-forming lubricants from the surfaces of manufactured components. It is formulated to be compatible with a wide variety of metals including all ferrous alloys, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, and zinc. It will not form hard scale on cleaning equipment and is inherently stable over a wide temperature range. When parts are left unrinsed, residual films provide good in-process corrosion protection for ferrous and nonferrous metals.
Featured Near-Neutral Immersion Cleaner for Multi-Metal Operations
- IC 3486 is a boron-free, phosphate-free, non-chelated, concentrated liquid cleaner that is engineered for immersion parts-washing applications of multi-metal operations. It is formulated with a near-neutral, low-alkaline pH; is non-staining to aluminum, copper, bronze, and brass alloys; and provides in-process corrosion protection for ferrous metals.
Featured Non-Chelated and Non-Silicated Immersion Cleaners
- IC 3453 is a phosphatized and silicated, non-chelated and extremely concentrated liquid immersion cleaner that is formulated to emulsify oil in ambient to very high-temperature immersion cleaning applications. If left un-rinsed, the residual film will provide effective in-process corrosion protection for processed ferrous and nonferrous components. At elevated temperatures, there is minimal etch on alkali sensitive metals. No matter the operating temperature, it is engineered to prevent the formation of hard scale on cleaning equipment.
- IC 3467 is a non-chelated and non-silicated, highly alkaline immersion and ultrasonic cleaner that is engineered for use with ferrous metals only; it is not recommended for use with aluminum or yellow metals (e.g., brass, bronze, and copper). It is specially formulated with a heavy-duty surfactant package for superior cleaning performance and is oil-rejecting at all operating temperatures. The gluconated formula makes it compatible with most wastewater treatment operations, while unrinsed residues provide effective in-process rust and corrosion protection for ferrous components.
Featured Immersion Cleaners for Degreasing and Rust Removal
- IC 2466-IMPROVED is a very concentrated, highly alkaline, low-foaming liquid immersion cleaner and rust remover formulated with extremely powerful surfactants and organic sequestrants. It provides superior rust and oxidation removal capabilities. IC 2466-Improved is recommended for use as a degreasing, descaling and rust removal compound in operations utilizing very heavily soiled and oxidized stainless steel and ferrous metals. It is engineered for both immersion and industrial power spray systems. IC 2466-Improved is ideal for the removal of stubborn carbon scale, some organic coatings, and heavy greases and oils in heated dunker and immersion applications. This formulation is not inhibited, and it is not compatible with either aluminum or zinc.
- IC 210 is a liquid industrial rust remover and metal cleaner concentrate that is comprised of a mixture of powerful acids. It is engineered to passivate stainless steel and to loosen and remove oily soils and rust from steel and cast iron in ambient and elevated temperature immersion applications. IC 210 is inhibited to protect steel and cast iron from pitting and erosion.
Highly Alkaline Spray and Immersion
Concentrated Alkaline Immersion Cleaner